PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATIVE AND PROTECTION SERVICES
HONORING Yesterday; OPERATING Today; PREPARING for Tomorrow
MILLER CONSULTING GROUP, INC. and the NORTHERN VIRGINIA SECURITY ACADEMY
Howard L. Miller, Jr., our President and Training Director, is a native Virginian and graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University, with a degree in Public Safety. After a lifetime of service in the military, law enforcement, and in the community, Howard established the investigative and protection aspects of our business in 1973. He has been the primary force behind all operations since that time.
In 1976 our company decided to expand its operational services to include training. Northern Virginia Security Academy was established to meet that goal. Over the years we have had over 15,000 individuals on our class rolls. The majority of those students went on to successful careers and leadership in our profession.
Our Mission each day: With client success as our goal, we shall project experience, knowledge, wisdom; offer current information, quality recordkeeping, and personal attention.
PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES
Civil and Criminal
- Investigating and documenting services for court presentations and proprietary information.
- Providing expert surveillance for family matters and/or personal lives.
- Documenting the information obtained for civil action, adultery, and spousal support adjustment.
Industrial and Business
- Discovering asset concealment, theft, espionage, drug testing, and proprietary information.
- Mystery Shoppers and ABC compliance.
- Fingerprinting for employment, licenses, immigration, and any other need.
- Dusting and comparison for civil and criminal cases.
Surveillance and Photography
- Conducting on-location remote, high-tech surveillance by trained operatives, using proven state of the art methods and equipment.
- Furnishing documented reports, photography, video, as requested.
- Checking for pre-employment, personal interest/compatibility, business suitability, partnership vetting.
- Offering detailed research regarding an individual's employment, education, lifestyle, and civil/criminal history.
- Locating Individuals, surveillance, interviewing witnesses, service of process.
- Conducting polygraphs by our state licensed & American Polygraph Association accredited examiners for domestic, civil, criminal matters.
- Providing personalized service of subpoenas, summons, and other court related documents, followed by prompt return of service affidavit.
PROFESSIONAL PROTECTION SERVICES
- Arranging security personnel for short-term emergency measures.
- Supplying trained, qualified personal protection specialists for personal, government or executive needs.
Security Systems Design
- Performing a comprehensive survey of existing policies, property and security management.
- Designing a system that includes implementation of new procedures or equipment for improved protection, selection of equipment, implementation, testing and screening, and monitoring of systems.
- Preparing businesses to protect themselves with the newest procedures for safety in the workplace.
- Training employees in how to respond to active threat situations.
- Following basic security procedures applicable to current threat & challenges, Offering American Red Cross First Aid, CPR/AED, and Implementing a system designed especially for your business security needs.